2019 at Disney Parks is going to be amazing! Disney Parks Blog and “Inside Disney Parks” are giving you a sneak peek at what you can experience!
- Behind the Scenes at “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” – Disney Parks Live Entertainment Choreographer Cindy Wilson shares a special look at this 2019 experience that she says is a throwback to the Mickey Mouse Club. Also, technical director Lindsay Vrab gives us an update on what you can expect to see this year.
- Top 5 Reasons to Visit Disney’s Hollywood Studios® in 2019 – Disney’s Hollywood Studios turns 30 this year and we’re sharing the top five experiences you can enjoy.
- First Look: The Epcot® International Festival of the Arts – Dave Kesting, general manager of Festivals and Food and Beverage, gives us a preview of the 39-day celebration of visual, culinary and performing arts from around the world. Beginning Jan. 18, 2019 and running through Feb. 25, 2019, the festival offers artful activities for the entire family.
- Behind the Scenes at The Tropical Hideaway at Disneyland® Resort – Walt Disney Imagineering Art Director Michael Dobrzycki gives us a tour of The Tropical Hideaway at Disneyland Resort.
- Unboxed D-Lish – We’re unveiling “must-have” items from the Disney Parks D-Lish collection. Disney Parks merchandise locations and ShopDisney.com will be serving up the D-Lish collection this year!
Start Planning Your Disney Vacation Today!
More Disney News Stories
2019 marks the 30th anniversary of Disney’s Hollywood Studios® at Walt Disney World® Resort. And, now more than ever, Disney’s Hollywood Studios is the perfect place to step into the amazing worlds of Pixar stories like “The Incredibles,” “Monsters, Inc.,”...read more
Get Your Ears On – A Mickey and Minnie Celebration invites you to the biggest celebration of Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse in Disneyland® Resort history!As part of this celebration, the popular “Mickey’s Soundsational Parade” has returned to...read more
It’s an amazing fairytale come true! Soon you will be able to experience an unforgettable, magical morning at Disneyland® Resort with some of your favorite princesses.The all-new Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures is a unique, one-of-a-kind occasion...read more
Gran Destino Tower opens this summer, and sitting atop this grand new expansion to Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort is Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood. The unique restaurant will offer a menu featuring dishes and small plates inspired by the flavors of...read more
The gateway to Fantasyland—and the symbol of all the magic of Disneyland® Park—is Sleeping Beauty Castle. An opening day landmark since 1955, Sleeping Beauty Castle has the distinction of being named after a Disney heroine nearly four years before...read more