2019 at Disney Parks is going to be amazing! Disney Parks Blog and “Inside Disney Parks” are giving you a sneak peek at what you can experience!
- Behind the Scenes at “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” – Disney Parks Live Entertainment Choreographer Cindy Wilson shares a special look at this 2019 experience that she says is a throwback to the Mickey Mouse Club. Also, technical director Lindsay Vrab gives us an update on what you can expect to see this year.
- Top 5 Reasons to Visit Disney’s Hollywood Studios® in 2019 – Disney’s Hollywood Studios turns 30 this year and we’re sharing the top five experiences you can enjoy.
- First Look: The Epcot® International Festival of the Arts – Dave Kesting, general manager of Festivals and Food and Beverage, gives us a preview of the 39-day celebration of visual, culinary and performing arts from around the world. Beginning Jan. 18, 2019 and running through Feb. 25, 2019, the festival offers artful activities for the entire family.
- Behind the Scenes at The Tropical Hideaway at Disneyland® Resort – Walt Disney Imagineering Art Director Michael Dobrzycki gives us a tour of The Tropical Hideaway at Disneyland Resort.
- Unboxed D-Lish – We’re unveiling “must-have” items from the Disney Parks D-Lish collection. Disney Parks merchandise locations and ShopDisney.com will be serving up the D-Lish collection this year!
Start Planning Your Disney Vacation Today!
More Disney News Stories
Next month brings the return of the popular Eggstravaganza scavenger hunt at the Disneyland Resort. This fun, egg-themed scavenger hunt will take place April 5-21, 2019 across Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure Park and the Downtown Disney...read more
The ABC Commissary is one of the best places to grab a bite at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, offering family-friendly lunch and dinner menus with a variety of delicious bites. You can gather with family and friends as they feast on dishes with classic and...read more
Disney After Hours is pretty amazing with little-to-no wait time for favorite attractions and experiences at Magic Kingdom Park, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. We have more good news, additional Disney After Hours dates...read more
Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort. introduced new policies related to smoking, strollers, stroller wagons and loose ice. These updates are intended to provide a more enjoyable experience for everyone who visits Disney World and Disneyland. The...read more
Now aboard all four Disney Cruise Line ships, children's dreams of being a princess can come true with a new Signature Rapunzel makeover at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Truly fit for royalty, the stunning, heirloom-quality gown features a latticed bodice and...read more