Disney Cruise Line
Discover the Value of a Disney Cruise – Magic Included!
Lisa and I are both past Disney castmembers, so of course we love Disney. When Disney Cruise Line started we quickly went on a 7 day Disney Cruise and have been hooked ever since. We have been on every Disney Cruise Line ship and to exciting places like Norway, the Caribbean and Disney’s Private Island, Castaway Cay, just to name a few. We are happy to share our Disney Cruise Line experiences, tips and value added advice with you to help you plan the perfect Disney Cruise Line vacation.
Why book with a Pixie
We have agents (Pixies) that will work with you personally to plan and book the Disney Cruise that fits your vacation needs. All of us at Pixie Vacations are Authorized Disney Vacation Planners, a designation given to us from the Walt Disney Company for our high levels of service that meet and exceed customer expectations.
Working with Pixie Vacations is Free! Yes, our services are free when you book with us. There is nothing added to your vacation package price to work with us and we match up the best Disney cruise vacation to your vacation requirements. We are happy to help you plan specialty dining reservations, go over boarding procedures, pre and post night hotels, etc. to make sure you have the best Disney Cruise ever!
Disney Cruise Line Return to Favorite Tropical Destinations in the Bahamas, Caribbean and Mexico in 2023
In early 2023, Disney Cruise Line will return to top tropical destinations in the Bahamas – including Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay – as well as the Caribbean and the Mexican Riviera, delighting Guests of all ages with one-of-a-kind vacations at sea. A variety of enchanting itineraries will set sail coast-to-coast from U.S. home ports including Miami and Port Canaveral, Florida; New Orleans; Galveston, Texas; and San Diego.
Vacations to the Bahamas and Caribbean from Florida
Disney Cruise Line will create even more fun in the sun like never before with an array of departures from the Sunshine State in early 2023, visiting tropical destinations throughout the Bahamas and Caribbean. Two ships will sail from Port Canaveral near Orlando, Florida, and a third ship will depart from Miami. Every cruise from Florida includes a visit to Disney’s private island oasis, Castaway Cay.
Departing from Port Canaveral, the Disney Wish will sail into 2023 with three- and four-night voyages to Nassau, Bahamas and Castaway Cay. Cruises aboard Disney’s newest ship combine enchanting new entertainment and storytelling, with the unparalleled service and magical moments that guests love when sailing with Disney.
Also from Port Canaveral, the Disney Fantasy will begin the year with seven-night sailings to several favorite destinations in the Eastern and Western Caribbean. Plus, one unique eight-night sailing includes two days in beautiful Bermuda, where Guests can sunbathe on the island’s pristine pink sand beaches, enjoy exhilarating water sports or explore the island’s spectacular underground Crystal Caves.
From Miami, the Disney Dream will embark on an assortment of four- and five-night cruises to locales including Grand Cayman, Nassau, Castaway Cay and Cozumel, Mexico. Even more private island enjoyment is on deck with one special five-night cruise that includes two stops at Castaway Cay.
On all Florida departures, Guests can delight in a voyage that provides something for every member of the family, combining the adventure and relaxation of tropical destinations, the ease and indulgence of an ocean cruise, and the world-class entertainment and service of a Disney vacation.
Tropical Escapes from Texas and New Orleans
In January and February, the Disney Magic will sail from Galveston, Texas, on a variety of four-, five-, six- and seven-night itineraries to the Bahamas and Western Caribbean. Tropical ports of call on these sailings include Grand Cayman as well as Cozumel and Progreso, Mexico.
In February and March, the Disney Magic is “going down the bayou” for the first time during a debut season in New Orleans. Departing from the heart of The Big Easy, along the mighty Mississippi River, the four-, five- and six-night sailings will call on the tropical destinations of Grand Cayman and Cozumel.
Before or after your Disney cruise, Guests can venture into the Crescent City to savor the distinct flavors of famous New Orleans cuisine, revel in the sweet melodies of world-renowned jazz music and recognize the iconic sights and sounds that inspired the beloved animated film “The Princess and the Frog.”
All early 2023 Disney Magic voyages include two or three days at sea to enjoy the unlimited fun, entertainment, relaxation and memories onboard.
Baja Peninsula Getaways from San Diego
The Disney Wonder will return to the West Coast, sailing from San Diego in April and May. Cruises to Baja, Mexico and the Mexican Riviera will transport Guests to sunny shores filled with vibrant culture, glittering sand beaches, active outdoor adventures and exciting water activities.
Sailings from San Diego will range in length from three to seven nights. Some sailings to the Baja peninsula will call on the charming coastal city of Ensenada, known for its turquoise blue water and rugged mountainous terrain. Many departures will include a visit to Cabo San Lucas, a favorite destination with dramatic rock formations and white sand beaches.
A seven-night itinerary will sail to Mazatlan, the “Pearl of the Pacific,” filled with breathtaking natural wonders, thriving culture and colorful history, and to Puerto Vallarta, the beautiful seaside escape nestled along the curve of the Banderas Bay and bordered by the stunning Sierra Madre mountains.
Start Planning Your Disney Cruise Vacation!
Please fill out this Disney Cruise Line quote request form or call us at (678) 815-1584 for a Disney Cruise Line Quote.
Advantages of taking a Disney Cruise
Below I have listed just some of the advantages of taking a Disney Cruise, but please feel free to contact us so we can better understand what you are looking for in a Disney cruise.
There’s a special place where kids can train to be a pirate with Captain Hook while parents are off lounging the day away at an adult-exclusive pool. It’s an enchanted place where the entire family can dine at a different restaurant each night, laugh and cheer during an original Disney-themed musical, or watch a fireworks show under the stars.
All of this – and so much more – is included in the price of a Disney cruise. If you’ve never sailed with Disney Cruise Line®, you’ll find that a Disney cruise offers a vacation experience unlike any other. Discover what sets Disney Cruise Line apart during a one-of-a-kind voyage that includes the world-class hospitality, legendary service and attention to detail that Disney is famous for – it’s magic only Disney could provide.
Entertainment and Fun for Everyone
- Delight in extravagant, Broadway-caliber Disney live shows and entertainment every night of your cruise that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Come together for unique deck parties – including an unforgettable firework spectacular at sea – starring many of your favorite Disney Characters.
- Watch first-run and classic Disney movies under the stars or state-of-the-art theatre spaces featuring Dolby 3D projection and sound.
Dining for Every Taste
- Experience the star treatment as you enjoy Disney’s one-of-a-kind Rotational Dining, in which you’re invited to “rotate” through wondrously themed restaurants with personalized service from a wait staff that travels with you to each meal.
- Take your pick of a variety of dining options for breakfast, lunch, dinner and more – including casual on-deck eateries, amazing Disney themed restaurants and complimentary 24-hour room service.
- Enjoy complimentary sodas, coffee and tea on deck and in the dining rooms throughout your cruise.
- Kids ages 3 through 12 can learn and play in larger-than-life children’s activity spaces fueled by Disney storytelling and participate in activities hosted by specially trained Disney counselors. And we offer longest complimentary hours at sea – there’s never an extra charge in the evening.
- Tweens ages 11 through 14 are invited to dock in a youth club all their own – where Disney storytelling comes alive, and videogames, music, and movies are available throughout the day.
- Teens can relax in their own parents-free teen spaces until 2:00 a.m. with activities like karaoke, video game challenges, trivia showdowns, dance parties and tons more – under the supervision of a cool staff who like to join in the fun.
- Complimentary kids club dining available for lunch and dinner means the excitement doesn’t have to stop during the day.
For the Adults
- Adults enjoy the best of both worlds: Time with the kids and time alone. Escape to the privacy of serene, adults-only locales, including intimate nightclubs and lounges, a tranquil pool and whirlpool spa, and more.
- Take part in a plethora of unique, fun-filled activities designed exclusively for adults, like nighttime dancing, adult-exclusive mixers and shows, absorbing lectures and eye-opening tours.
Staterooms Designed with the Family in Mind
- Rest in absolute comfort with extra storage, split bathrooms (in most staterooms) and privacy curtains that make getting ready easier for everyone.
- Large travel parties can take advantage of convenient sofa beds or even request adjoining rooms, pending availability.
- In-room movies and refrigerator plus attentive service from our friendly housekeeping crew help to provide a smoother sailing for all.
- Experience Disney’s world-renowned attention to detail – from vintage decorative touches to the playful “towelgami” you’ll find waiting for you each night.
Signature Services & Amenities
- Convenient Wave Phones let you call and text your fellow passengers while you’re onboard or at Castaway Cay so you can always keep in touch.
- Guest Services, available 24 hours a day, ensure all of your requests and questions are answered right away and that everyone in the family is comfortable and contented.
And while you can expect larger-than-life magic on a Disney cruise, you’ll also find the same heartwarming magic in the smallest of details. From enchanting decorative touches throughout the ship to one-of-a-kind, surprise Disney Character appearances, cruising with Disney is a voyage the entire family is sure to never forget.
To Book your Disney Cruise:
Please contact a Pixie at Pixie Vacations.
Click this link to get an online quote: Disney Cruise Line Quote
About Pixie Vacations:
We are Authorized Disney Vacation Planners, and plan exclusively Disney Vacations. In addition to being travel agents our team is made up of past Walt Disney World and Disneyland Cast Members. As Pixies we have worked, lived, and played, all around Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, and Disneyland. We are happy to use our Disney knowledge to plan the perfect Disney Vacation for you.
We never change a fee for our concierge level of service. Please call us or use the free quote form below and let us plan your next Disney Vacation for you.
Contact us for the best price Disney Cruise.