The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts is happening now at Walt Disney World Resort, celebrating visual, culinary and performing arts from around the world. Through Feb. 22, you can experience this celebration as part of regular park admission, with something to satisfy every palate – and every palette!
The festival invites you to eat great works of art. More than 15 Food Studios throughout the park offer imaginative, art-inspired food and drink featuring clever culinary creations cooked up by Disney chefs.
- NEW! Vibrante & Vívido Food Studio – located between Morocco and France in World Showcase – features a Chilled Seafood Cocktail, Blue Corn Pupusa and Passion Fruit Mousse, along with a Coconut and Passion Fruit Smoothie and more.
- The Artist’s Table at The American Adventure offers a menu that includes Beef Wellington, a Sipping Chocolate Flight and guest-favorite Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie.
- The Painter’s Palate in World Showplace features Prime Steak Tartare, Pistachio Cake and a selection of cocktails.
- Festival Favorites – also in World Showplace – offers Remy’s Ratatouille, a Lemon Blood-Orange Tart, the Neapolitan Beer Flight and more.
For full menus from each Food Studio, plus other festival-related foodie fun, check out ArtfulEPCOT.com.
More than 100 talented artists will visit the park over the course of the 46-day event, showcasing pieces in a wide variety of styles and disciplines. You can explore Festival Markets throughout the park to purchase new discoveries and, in some cases, meet the artists in person (while adhering to physical-distancing protocols).
- Disney-inspired art is available throughout Festival Markets, ranging in styles from classic to whimsical to edgy. Non-Disney art is available, as well.
- Visiting artists create new pieces live during the festival, providing insight into their processes and personalizing pieces for Guests.
- Artists and Festival Markets will rotate throughout the festival, so you are likely to find something new each time you visit.
- Event-specific merchandise is available throughout the park, including shirts, caps, face coverings, trading pins, MagicBands, homeware and more.
This year’s festival also offers a multi-disciplinary showcase of performances, including music and visual arts.
- NEW! Voices of Liberty take the America Gardens Theatre stage with a brand-new showcase – the Disney Songbook. Featuring classic Disney tunes, this lively performance celebrates the artistry of Disney composers.
- Performance artists rotate throughout the festival in World Showplace, including thrilling feats of strength from Art Defying Gravity, a pianist playing favorite Disney songs, and a high-energy onstage performance by a guest artist who paints Disney characters in only a matter of minutes.
- You can also take in the festive atmosphere created by the popular JAMMitors, performing live on the Mill Stage in the Canada pavilion.
The festival also creates plenty of ways for you to express your own artistic talents and style.
- The Animation Academy at America Gardens Theatre features a Disney artist providing guests a step-by-step lesson in drawing Disney characters.
- Expression Section: A Paint-by-Number Mural invites you to help complete a larger-than-life piece of art created for the festival by Disney Imagineers.
- Around World Showcase, you can step into famous artwork in special photo-opportunity installations.
- On the bridge from Future World to World Showcase, you will discover the work of imaginative chalk artists. You can also find chalk drawings of Disney characters tucked away in corners throughout World Showcase.
- With Spin Art, you can create their own art by choosing favorite colors and then “spinning” them to life via a specially made stationary bicycle.
- Through Enemy Ink, you can express your own special fashion sense by choosing a color, design and style and then watch as a custom t-shirt is printed right before your eyes.
In Figment’s Brush with the Masters, you can help Figment learn more about art in a family-friendly scavenger hunt around World Showcase. After purchasing a map and stickers, Guests can look for Figment hiding inside famous works of art at each pavilion. Once they complete the journey, return the map to the park’s Disney Traders for an artful surprise.
Start Planning Your Disney Vacation Today!
More Disney News Stories
We know you are looking to book future Walt Disney World vacations, so today Disney is giving you a head start on planning your Walt Disney World vacation with a Pixie from Pixie vacations. You can now book 2022 Walt Disney World® Resort vacation packages. What does...
The Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival is a little more than a month away! To get ready for this year’s event, debuting March 3 and continuing through July 5, let’s take a look at some fresh new festival details we’re sharing today. ...
Cast Members are working hard to prepare Disney’s Blizzard Beach for its reopening on March 7, 2021. Disney Water Parks fans are roughly one month, one week, two days and 20 hours away from once again leisurely floating across Cross Country Creek , speeding down...
In a letter that commemorates the 20th anniversary of Disney California Adventure Park today, Disneyland Resort President Ken Potrock announced directly to cast members that a new offering is headed to the resort, soon. A copy of that letter is below. We will post...
? Happy New Year! Walt Disney World Resort is ready to help you turn the page on 2020 right away and begin 2021 with magic. From new and classic attractions to culinary experiences to character interactions and more, here are 21 reasons to be excited about a visit to...