Hi! I’m Misty.
I’m a wife to Chris and mom to two Disney Princesses Kaylie & Lauren. My love of all things Disney began when we took our oldest daughter on our first trip to Disney World in 2003. We have since visited the Mouse every year (sometimes multiple times per year), and every time we visit we find something new to love! We have stayed in many different hotels throughout the years, from Value to Deluxe Villas, and we have also sailed on the Disney Wonder.
I love that when you visit Disney World, you are truly in a different world; you just can’t beat Disney’s customer service and magic 24/7. The family memories we have made are priceless! I have been planning Magical vacations for friends and family for many years, and am so excited to be an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with Pixie Vacations.
Why book with me instead of directly with Disney? I am a graduate of Disney’s College of Knowledge and love to share my passion and expertise. I want you to relax and have an affordable, stress free, and hassle free vacation and I offer “concierge” service to help plan and book your vacation to the most Magical Place on Earth! I can assist you no matter where you live, as I’m available through phone and email.
Booking through me will be the same price OR LESS and include at NO COST TO YOU:
• I will advise you on the best time of the year to go, the right resort for your family, and ticket & dining packages.
• I will provide a personalized day by day itinerary which includes the “best” (least crowded) park for each day and advice on attractions, parades, fireworks, park hopping, & more. I will help you make the most of your vacation and save hours of your time waiting in lines.
• I will help you choose and book all of your dining reservations.
• I will book all of your additional reservations as needed, such as Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Pirates League, horse drawn carriage rides, Cirque du Soleil, behind the scenes tours, fireworks cruises, spa treatments, golf tee times, Richard Petty driving experience, after hours parties (such as Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party), & more.
• I am available for any questions you have or advice you need from your initial quote through the end of your vacation and beyond.
• Gift card incentives and special gifts!
• I will SAVE YOU MONEY!! I will help you plan the best trip for your family within your budget, and I will monitor your reservation and apply new discounts automatically.
If you enjoy the planning as much as I do, I can just book your trip and dining for you! I can do as little or as much as you want or need.
Although I specialize in Disney vacations (including Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, & Aulani in Hawaii), I can also take care of most of your travel needs including Carnival/Royal Caribbean/Norwegian/Princess cruises, all-inclusive resorts including Sandals & Beaches, Universal Studios, and more! If you’re ready to travel, let me know.
Please select my name on the quote form when requesting a Disney vacation quote
Chris Maronge -
Misty was awesome from start to finish!
I am sure I will leave out something that she did for us because I don’t even know where to start. Being a Disney rookie, I was a bit overwhelmed with the planning process. Misty handled everything for us and made it so easy and stress free.
She helped us:
1. pick the dates
2. decide on a resort that fit our family the best
3. Monitored all discounts for us and made sure we received the best deal possible
4. Helped us plan our meals and activities (providing summarized recommendations)
5. Answered all of our questions no matter how dumb they might have been
6. And never once complained or seemed bothered by my constant bombardment of emails and texts.
She even made herself available during our stay at Disney via text and email. If I had a question while we were there, she was quick to respond and provide guidance. She even helped us rearrange our plans on the fly when I became ill during our stay.
Her tips and guidance were very helpful in the planning process. I could go on and on….
Thanks Misty for taking such good care of us. We appreciate you going above and beyond the call of duty to make sure we had a memorable trip! I would buy her a special dinner at Ohana if there was one in Birmingham!